Thursday, November 24, 2011

BabyQ No Knead Seeded Bread




Bread was something I wanted to try in the BabyQ.  I made my favourite No Knead Seeded Oat Bread from the Healthy Bread in Five Book adding some of my Sour Dough Starter Herman.  It cooked fine except that I had the temperature up just a little and I will adjust that next time.  I still have two thirds of the dough left to experiment with.  Their Pizza and Flatbreads Book is in the mail and I cant wait to try some of these recipes in the BabyQ and when next camping.

Here are thAdapted from Betsy's Oat and Seeded Bread in HBin5

2 Cups Wholemeal Flour
3 Cups Plain White Flour
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
2 Tablespoons Flaxseed
3/4 Cup Pumpkin Seeds plus extra for sprinkling on top
3/4 Cup Sunflour Seeds plus extra for sprinkling on top
1/4 Cup Sesame seeds plus extra for sprinkling on top
1 1/2 Tablespoons granulated yeast
1 Tablespoon salt
1/4 cup vital wheat gluten
3 cups warm water
1/2 cup honey or agave syrup
1/4 cup neutral flavoured oil
1 cup Sourdough Starter (optional)



No comments:

Post a Comment