Wednesday, April 18, 2012

STUFFED FLATBREAD USING 
NO KNEAD SEMOLINA PIZZA DOUGH ADAPTED FROM THE 
ARTISAN PIZZA&FLATBREAD IN 5 BOOK

I am very happy with this Semolina Pizza Dough adapted from the Artisan Pizza and Flatbread in 5 Book.  I have used it in the BabyQ for Pizza, Bread Sticks, Apple pie base and breakfast baskets. 

A simple thing I often use it for is a stuffed flatbread for brunch.  I have tried to put some measurements and ideas for stuffing but really its all a matter of taste and what you have around you.  It could be cooked plain without stuffing and used as a wrap but this is what I like to do with it for myself.   





2 comments:

  1. Pizza with stuffing loks nice and different for a change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its quick and easy and no need to heat up an oven Shobha, lots of other variations could be done with it.

      Delete