Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CAMP COOKING CLUB INC
AT ILLAWARRA LIGHT RAIL MUSEUM
ALBION PARK

I had a great day on my first visit to this club and of course it was in October not November, I had a lot of trouble uploading this and once I saw the mistake I wasnt game to start over as I am getting close to my limit for the month.  It was nice to just help a bit and not be responsible for the lunch.  I havent been in this environment before and I thoroughly enjoyed my day.  It was a 90 minute train ride along some nice eastern coast south of Sydney Australia.  The trains were offering rides, a car club pulled in and a jazz band was playing.  The weather stayed good although rain had been threatened.  Good company, good food and the outdoors you couldnt ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment